Growing your tax business in an unpredictable tax industry is difficult. Do you have the marketing tools you need to stay competitive? How will you compete against the big guys?
Because of our experience, Taxsoft 360 understands the importance of retaining existing customers and attracting new customers. That is why we will work with your business to build a comprehensive marketing plan. First, we will ensure that you are marketing to the right prospects. Since we have been working on the industry for so long, we know what works and how to market it. Then, we will provide your business with professionally designed, print-ready templates so you can effectively market without spending lots of valuable marketing dollars on an ad agency that not even work properly.
What makes Taxsoft 360 marketing support different?
- Taxsoft 360 will work with you to build a customized marketing plan that targets your niche of clients.
- Professionally designed, print-ready templates that ready for you to use before tax season start.
- We have been in the business for more than 15 years, so we know what works.
With our guidance and support, your business will grow throughout tax season and expand to the next level. Contact us today to learn how a partnership with Taxsoft 360 will grow your business.
Because of our experience in the tax preparation business, we understand that tax offices are fighting to stay in business during off season. And this is the reason why, we have developed a more aggressive model to help you keep your business very diversify by offering more related services to keep revenue coming. Whether you have a small practice, a mid-side practice or a big practice our revenue booster service will help your business being more profitable.
Here are some of the services that can help you bring more revenue in:
- Refer an another office to Taxsoft 360 for our services and you will get an override on the performance of the office
- Once your client insured under audit assistance program, you get a cut: Has your client been denied EIC? Child Tax Credits? Education Credits?
- Audit Assistance will work with your client to get the refund they are due. We also cover Schedule A and Schedule C at no additional charge.
- Get pay when you refer: Bookkeeping payroll, Financial Statement, Financial report, General Ledgers
- Audit Shield: Audit Shield is an extended warranty program for tax returns. The service reimburses the taxpayer for certain penalties, interest or additional taxes up to $2,500 on a qualifying return for up to 3 years. Audit Shield keeps you competitive with the national tax prep chains and, since you receive an incentive for each Audit Shield product you sell, it will increase your revenue.
- Many more opportunities are also available such as: Real estate, Mortgagees, Insurances